ArcticPRO® ACX NEW GENERATION OF SERVICE UNITS
These units are cutting edge when it comes to connectivity and ease
of maintenance—with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, a large touch screen, a status monitoring app, and remote service.
ArcticPRO® ACX 420 - ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Efficient and successful servicing, regardless of the vehicle and ambient temperature
- USB interface, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth for remote diagnostics, software updates, and ASA connectivity
- Suitable for: passenger cars as well as commercial, off-road, agricultural, and hybrid vehicles
- LED light indicates status anywhere in the workshop
- Ergonomic design: handle to open front of the unit; quick and time saving service
Don’t miss the new ArcticPRO® ACX 420 for R1234yf: looks simple, but is extremely performing. TheArcticPRO® ACX 420 is the A/C station for R-1234yf that has never been seen in the workshops. The accurate design is also expressed in the practical use of the ONETOUCH opening system.
The 7” Touchscreen interface guides the less experienced operator and and allows to the more-experienced user to maintain total control of the service, thanks to the various customization possibilities. The WIFI connection ensures constant updating and the possibility to print the REPORT at the end of service.
- High-performance vacuum pump
- 7” high visibility Touchscreen display
- ONETOUCH liftdoor system
- Database for service data
- Wifi connection
- Autom. purging of non-condensing gas
- Oil bottles : 2 (fresh oil, used oil)